http://vrdigital.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Seven-Best-Practices-for-Email-Marketing-1.png 315 560 Vidya http://vrdigital.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/VR-dIGITAL2.png Vidya2018-03-05 16:44:452018-03-05 16:44:45Seven Best Practices for Email Marketing
Are you using your email list to its full potential? This list of seven Do’s and Don’ts will guide you towards sending better emails to your subscribers.
- Segment your list! Stop sending generic emails. Instead, deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Make it easy to opt out and create selective opt-outs. That way, your subscriber can remove themselves from that campaign while continuing to receive regular emails. If they want to leave your list, rest assured they weren’t the right fit for your product or service.
- Track your metrics. See what’s working and what isn’t, then do more of the first and less of the latter!
- Ensure your emails are optimized for those reading on mobile. Over 50% of your subscribers will be using a device!
- Never buy subscribers. These unqualified leads will not equal sales!
- Use a welcome email sequence to welcome new subscribers. Use this opportunity to get to know your reader and allow them to get to know you.
- Have a strategic plan. Don’t just email for the heck of it. Email with your goals in mind and ensure every time you hit send, you are providing value to your reader.