If your funnel isn’t converting, you may be making one of these common mistakes:
- Too many steps – upsells, down sells, tripwires, and people dropping out at every stage. If you have ten steps where four would do, it’s time to simplify.
- Not enough traffic – if there aren’t enough people testing your funnels, you won’t have enough conversions. Attract more eyes by creating content such as writing articles and increased social media engagement.
- Your pages aren’t shareable – excited clients want to share the love!
- Not using split testing – figure out what works and what doesn’t by giving options and evaluating what converts best
- You are afraid to sell – believe in yourself and your product or service. Be confident in the value you offer.
Be reassured that you are in good company if you have made these errors. More than 90% of the businesses have these leaks. There are many ways to fix these – I list a few in the video that may help you out. However, if you need a hand finding the leaks or stopping them, please give us a call – we can help you.